Students can Avail of the School Transport Subject to the Availability of Seats. The Routes of the School Buses are Drawn Up and the Parents Should Consult the School Transport In-charge for Necessary Details. Please Go Through the Following Bus Rules.
- All Students Using the School Bus are Expected to be on the Right Side of the Bus Stop at Least Five Minutes Before the Arrival Time of the Bus.
- The Buses will Not Wait for the Late Comers.
- The Children Should Stay Away from the Main Road Until the Bus Arrives.
- No Student Should Come Near the Entry Door of the Bus Until it has Halted Completely.
- All Students Must Occupy the Available Seats Immediately After Boarding Their Bus.
- The Front Door of the Bus is the Only Authorised Entrance and Exit.
- The Drivers are Authorised to Stop Buses at the Designated Stop Only, Unless Otherwise Directed by the Bus Teacher. The List of Stops is Prepared Keeping in View the Convenience and Safety of all the Bus Commuters and is Subject to Change.
- When the Bus is in Motion Students Must not Move Around in the Bus and No Part of Their Body Should be Outside the Bus.
- Objects of Any Kind Must not be Discarded Inside or Thrown Out of the Bus.
- Students will be Held Responsible for Any Damage to be Used Caused by Negligence or Vandalism.
- No Student is Allowed to Eat in the Bus.
- Discarding of Trash or Food Either Inside or Outside the Bus is Not Permitted. Courteous Behaviour is Expected at all Times.
- The Driver’s Attention Must not be Distracted for Any Reason
- The Bus Teachers and Student Bus Monitors are Responsible for Maintaining Discipline in the Bus. Any Serious Offence must be Reported to the Principal.
- Bus Permit Cards must be Carried by All Those Who Commute by the School Bus. Students must Travel Only by the Bus Allotted to Them by the School.